- When placing an order for samples, please allow 2-3 working days for the samples to be delivered. If you do not receive these, please contact our team who will send more out to you. Please note that if you are not at the delivery address on the day of delivery, the parcel may be larger than your letterbox and Royal Mail may leave a card for you to arrange re-delivery or collection of the samples from your closest post office.
- All orders placed before midday will be processed on the same working day and scheduled for delivery. Any order placed after midday will be processed on the next working day which will add one working day to your expected delivery date
- When placing an order on our site you will receive a confirmation of order once payment has been made.
- If you have any issues placing an order on the site, please call 020 3697 6812 and we will be happy to help you through the process.
- Due to credit card fraud, we can only accept card payments on cards that are registered to the delivery address given. We will not deliver goods to another address.
- We may ask for a small deposit by card to place the order and the balance to be paid by bank transfer for all site delivery addresses.
- All bespoke wood flooring is produced on an order by order basis so we will ask for full payment on these items. As this is a bespoke item and we have to manufacture each order, you will not be able to cancel the order once the we have booked in production dates.
- Any items that are ordered and have a collection or delivery date within 3 weeks from the time of order will have to be paid in full.
- Please advise us at the time of purchase if the delivery address has restricted access or other parking issues that will need to be considered either by calling 020 3697 6812 or by using the comments box at checkout. This includes red routes, yellow lines, narrow roads, road closures and gated developments. If the courier arrives and they are not able to deliver due to these, or any problems that we were not made aware of, a re-delivery can be booked. However there may be an additional cost and this could be the full delivery charge.
- Laminates and Pro-Tek Vinyl - We will contact you when your order has been placed to advise you of the delivery date, normally two working days from the date the order was placed.
- Bespoke Woodflooring – We will contact you once the manufacture of your flooring has been completed. It takes 2-3 weeks for production and delivery is normally within 48 hours.
- Delivery may be postponed if any outstanding balances are not paid in full prior to dispatch.
- Once the goods have left our warehouse, a delivery cannot be cancelled or postponed without incurring a re-delivery charge
- Deliveries are made between 8am and 5pm, unfortunately we are unable to give a specific time.
- We make every effort to adhere to an agreed delivery date but can accept no liability for circumstances beyond our control such as extreme weather etc.
- All goods need to be checked and signed for. If, for any reason, you are unable to accept delivery on the specified date, any re-deliveries will be subject to an additional charge.
- On occasions the delivery may be made by a courier company. If you have ordered accessories such as Scotia or skirting as well as flooring, these will be delivered on a separate vehicle, on the same day. This is to prevent damage or breakages to the more fragile items.
- Unfortunately, the driver is unable to carry goods into the customer's premises and can only deliver to the pavement. The driver will unload the goods from the vehicle, but it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure sufficient help is available when the delivery arrives.
- ALL DELIVERIES NEED TO BE CHECKED FOR DAMAGES PRIOR TO THE DRIVER LEAVING YOUR PROPERTY, PHOTGRAPHIC EVIDENCE MAY BE REQUIRED SO WE CAN CLAIM AGAINS THE COURIER COMPANY. ALL CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES CAN ONLY BE MADE IF THE DRIVERS DELIVERY NOTE IS SIGNED AS DAMAGED. Please note that you should be able to see any damages by inspection of the outer packaging. If the packaging is damaged, it does not necessarily mean that the flooring inside is damaged as we unpack the flooring prior to adding the colour and then re-use the same packaging to re pack the flooring in order to reduce waste.
- Free delivery on all orders over £500.00 excluding VAT.
- Orders under £500.00 will incur a delivery charge of £45.00 plus VAT, except ancillaries if ordered separately to flooring.
- Delivery for accessories and ancillaries ordered separately to flooring are charged at a flat rate of £15 +VAT to the British Mainland. Orders for these products over £60 excluding VAT will be delivered for free.
Please note that for some postcodes (Scotland, Wales Northen Ireland and Republic of Ireland) an additional delivery fee may apply irrespective of the order value. Please call for a delivery price if you live in these areas.
Cancellations and Exchanges
With the exception of the Bespoke Woodflooring ranges, an order can be cancelled or exchanged with no reason given by email or written notification up to 14 days after delivery. The goods must then be returned within 14 days of notification being received. Any cancellations or exchanges returned after dispatch are subject to carriage being paid by the purchaser back to the original point of departure. The cost of carriage of a cancelled order is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you may be entitled to a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where goods are faulty or not as described.
If an original order qualifies for Free Delivery but part of the order is subsequently returned with the customer retaining an amount that would not have qualified for Free Delivery the original delivery charge will be deducted from the refund.